The aim of the Commission is to help the State of Nebraska preserve and protect military installations across the state, attract new missions to the state’s military installations, and serve Nebraska’s military and veteran families.
- Members of the Commission (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-601).
- Powers and Duties (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-602).
- Officers, Meetings, and Records (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-603).
- Expenses (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-604).
- Military Affairs Liaison (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-605).
- Report (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-606).
- Veterans' Program Coordinator (Nebraska Revised Statute 48-203).
John Hilgert, Chair
Director, Nebraska Department of Veterans’ Affairs
Dave Bloomfield, Vice-Chair
3rd Congressional District – Military Experience per §55-601 (1)(d)
Tami Thompson, Secretary
1st Congressional District – Background in Business per §55-601 (1)(d)
Director, Nebraska Department of Economic Development
Major General Daryl Bohac
The Adjutant General of the Nebraska National Guard
2nd Congressional District
Veterans' Program Coordinator, Nebraska Department of Labor
Chair, State Committee Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
Colonel Jasin R. Cooley
55th Wing Designee
Brigadier General AnnMarie Anthony
United States Strategic Command Designee
Colonel Bradley J. Stebbins
Commander, 557th Weather Wing
Phillip L. O'Donnell
Military Affairs Liaison
2018 Transitioning Military and Military Spouse Occupational Licensure Study