The aim of the Commission is to help the State of Nebraska preserve and protect military installations across the state, attract new missions to the state’s military installations, and serve Nebraska’s military and veteran families.
- Members of the Commission (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-601).
- Powers and Duties (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-602).
- Officers, Meetings, and Records (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-603).
- Expenses (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-604).
- Military Affairs Liaison (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-605).
- Report (Nebraska Revised Statute 55-606).
|John Hilgert, Chair
Director, Nebraska Department of Veterans’ Affairs
|Dave Bloomfield, Vice-Chair
3rd Congressional District – Military Experience per §55-601 (1)(d)
|Tami Thompson, Secretary
1st Congressional District – Background in Business per §55-601 (1)(d)
Interim Director, Nebraska Department of Economic Development
|Major General Daryl Bohac
The Adjutant General of the Nebraska National Guard
2nd Congressional District
Chair, State Committee Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
|Colonel Alan Dayton
55th Wing Designee
|Brigadier General Bob Stevenson
United States Strategic Command Designee
|Colonel Brian D. Pukall
Commander, 557th Weather Wing
|Phillip L. O'Donnell
Military Affairs Liaison