Veterans Crisis Line: dial 988 then press 1
Official Nebraska Veterans' Affairs Seal

Nebraska Department of Veterans' Affairs


For veterans looking for assistance with paying for housing expenses, the State of Nebraska and the US Department of Veterans’ Affairs have programs that range from property tax relief to emergency relief funds.