Official Nebraska Veterans' Affairs Seal

Nebraska Department of Veterans' Affairs

Instructions for Completing a Re-certification Form for Reservist Tuition Credit

The Re-certification Form needs to be submitted to the approved school.

Once a reservist has been approved for Tuition Credit, a Re-certification Form will need to be completed & signed by the Unit Commander prior to the beginning of EACH subsequent term that the reservist is returning to the approved school. This form must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office or Student Accounts Office to continue receiving the 50% credit.